Customers with plans underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company and administered by C&F Insurance Agency, please click here to access your plan.

Pet Insurance Comparison

Find and Compare the Best Pet Insurance Using One Fast and Simple Form.

This information is required. Minimum length should be 2 characters.
Is your pet a dog or a cat?
This information is required.
This information is required.
What gender is your pet?
This information is required.

Your pet must be at least 8 weeks old.

This information is required.
This information is required. Please check the email address is valid.

We use your email address to send you your quotation details so you can recall them later if required. We do not share your email address with third parties unless you have granted permission.

  • You are the owner of the pet.
  • Your pet is at least 8 weeks old.
  • Your pet lives with you.
  • You are a full time resident of the United States.

By submitting your details you agree we may pass this information to third party insurance providers in order to obtain insurance quotations. Please see our Terms and Privacy Policy for details of how we store and use your information. Please refer to the terms and privacy policies of individual insurance providers for details of how they manage your data.

Pet insurance covers all or part of the cost for veterinary bills should your pet become ill or injured. Some plans will also pay you if your pet dies or is stolen or lost.

Always read the policy terms carefully to determine what is covered and what exclusions exist.

Some insurers will allow you to include multiple pets on your policy and may provide a discount for additional pets.

When obtaining quotations on PetPremium generally provide details for your oldest pet to get the best idea of the final cost.

You can provide details of your additional pets during enrolment if the insurer offers the facility.

Many pet insurers don't provide cover for medical conditions that existed prior to a policy being purchased.

However, specialist insurers may provide cover although it is likely to be more expensive and more restrictive than a standard policy.